Robot Language Robot Language

The use of distortion is placed well, and overall a very intricate piece of art. I like the faster paced melodies, but even the slower ones add so much to the piece that it's hard to think about how you got this far. I just became a lot less confident in my own music writing...

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

It's really good, but it has one of the problems that i myself am fighting with, usually it doesn't pop up in your music, but the thing is the diversity, it was good, but if it had different parts it would make it tenfold better. It had loop disease, but that doesn't mean it was bad. in fact it was really good! it just needs... something. something to spice it up a bit.

F-777 - Remember Me 2 F-777 - Remember Me 2

Incredible, you and dimrain47 have been my inspiration! i'm glad you're still making music, at first i though "what is this choir?" but the chords and the melody fit well with a choir, it's just that electronic choirs never really fit well with me, but the chords, melody, and suspense building at the quiet parts are amazing. The thing i struggle with is the thing you do best; transitions and different parts. while my music is one loop, yours is very diverse. I love it!